Welcome to APSSD 2020 | Bhayangkara University, Indonesia
Desember 11-12, 2020
Venue: Online Meets & Bhayangkara University, Jakarta, Indonesia
This year we are holding a conference together Asia Pacific Studies and Sustainable Development (APSSD) and Universitas Bhayangkara Jaya as the host. APSSD is a research organization, particularly focusing on education, economics and information technology and communications. This year organizes the fourth International Conference, which will focus on areas of Management Information Systems, Business and Information Communication Technology and how it applies to the real world. It is an opportunity for researchers in this field to meet and discuss solutions, scientific results, and methods in solving intriguing problems in this field. The conference programme paper presentations, along with prominent keynote speakers. All submitted papers will be reviewed by experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality and clarity. APSSD and Universitas Bhayangkara Jaya welcomes you to the International Conference on Recent Innovations (ICRI). This year’s conference theme “Security nation on perspective Information Technology: Challenges and opportunities during Covid-19” highlights the presentation of new trends, advances and research in all areas of Management Information System. ICRI’20 calls for paper presentations from scholars, practitioners, and students for an important international conference. All submitted papers will be reviewed by experts in the field based on the criteria of originality, significance, quality and clarity. Accepted papers presented in this conference will be published in International Proceeding, will be submitted for Scopus indexing, selected papers will be published in an international journal (Scopus indexing), with some revisions and English Proofreading.Check
Objectives of Conference:
1) Witness the participation of the Academicians, Universities, Professionals and Industry Experts gathering on a global platform to discuss the future prospect in areas of Business, Finance, Education, Linguistic and Information Communication Technology and how each area will be applied to the real world in the perspectives of ICT and Engineering concept. It is an opportunity for researchers to meet and discuss solutions, scientific results, and methods in solving intriguing problems in these fields.
2) Provide a forum for professionals engaged in research and development to share ideas, interact with others, present their latest works, and strengthen the collaboration among academics, researchers and professionals. It is a single track, highly- selective conference attended by foremost experts in this area from academia, industry and government.
3) Establish a discourse on ICT in the time of industry 4.0 and during Covid-19 to meet innovation sustainable development that will engage policy-makers, government agencies, academic and research institutions and people concerned about the structural and institutional changes needed to make the transition and innovation development.
4) Promote integration of functional and behavioral areas of Management Information Systems, Business, Finance, Education, Linguistic and Information Communication Technology with concepts and methodologies with explicit focus on modelling and applied decision-making.
5) Offer practical guidance bridging the gap between theory and practice and draws on a wide range of disciplines, including accounting, decision sciences/management science, finance, information systems, marketing, operations/business process and strategic/organizational management.
6) Provide a vehicle for dissemination and exchange of information between professionals, academics, researchers, policy-makers and educators and all others interested in innovative and challenging thinking about the complexities of sustainable development.
Call for Papers
We welcome and encourage the submission of high-quality, original papers, which are not being submitted simultaneously for publication elsewhere. APSSD 2020 welcomes submission of papers concerning any branch of the Informatics, Information Systems, Multimedia, Software Application and other subjects.
All accepted papers will be published at International Proceeding. Selected papers will be published in an international Journal, with indexing by Scopus.
All manuscript submit to here.
- Paper Submission (Starting from): 12 October 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 15 November 2020
- Author Registration (regular): 15-30 November 2020
- Camera Ready Submission: 15-30 November 2020
- Conference Dates: 11-12 Desember 2020
University of Paris 13, France
Professor of Computer Science, University of Indonesia, Indonesia
University of Twente, Netherlands